wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Subscribe and GetCurrentMessage

Another way of doing this that does not require WSRF-RP is to model your
topics in a way that allows for this: A top level topic for the whole
document (which you can call getCurrentMessage() on) and sub-topic for
fields in the document (which you would subscribe to), or even just a
single "update" sub-topic. That in combination with appropriate use of
timestamps should be able to address your problem.

/Sam