wsn message

Subject: First cut at revisitng the white paper

Most of the white paper actually looks OK.  There is some mention of the
IRP, which will need updating.  The relationship between WSN and WSRF
may or may not need cleaning up.

I would recommend putting some mention of the produce/deliver
distinction in the whitepaper, along with a more detailed description in
BaseN.

I would recommend switching the security considerations sections in
BaseN and the white paper.  That is, the actual specs, particularly
BaseN, should have the definitive discussion and the white paper should
very briefly summarize and point to them.