wsn message

Subject: NP Topics resource property clarification

I'm a little confused by the resource property a Notification Producer should have that
advertises which topics it supports. Basically Section 4.1 of WS-BaseNotification /wsnt:Topics.  The specification mentions
wsnt:Topics as the resource that contains the topics supported by the NP.  Ok. But then it mentions
"The set of topics is expressed using one or more wsnt:Topic resource property element(s) ..what are these?
are they just child elements of the /wsnt:Topics RP ?  Are these RP in their own right?

The RP attribute in the WSDL has:
<xsd:element name="NotificationProducerRP">
  <xsd:complexType>
   <xsd:sequence>
     <xsd:element ref="wsnt:Topic" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded" />

If I understand correctly, The QName for this RP should be "wsnt:Topic" which is a multivalued RP.
But then where does wsnt:Topics come into the picture?

I'd like to see given a concrete example lets say
A NP that supports notification on two topicspaces
<wstop:topicSpace name="TSName1" targetNamespace="http://example.org/name1";
 <wstop:topic name="t1"/>
</wstop:topicSpace>
<wstop:topicSpace name="TSName2" targetNamespace="http://example.org/name2";
 <wstop:topic name="t2"/>
 <wstop:topic name="t22"/>
</wstop:topicSpace>

What should the GetRP request be to obtain the topics supported:
<soapenv:Body>
  <wsrp:GetResourceProperty">
   <!-- what qname please? -->
  </wsrp:GetResourceProperty>
</soapenv:Body>

and what whould the GetRP response be for this specific NP: (I'll settle for any dialect :-)
<soapenv:Body>
  <wsrp:GetResourcePropertyResponse">
   <!-- how should this response look like -->
  </wsrp:GetResourcePropertyResponse>
</soapenv:Body>

Thanks