wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] NP Topics resource property clarification

I see from your examples that you are using the June 2004 version of the
WS-BaseN spec. This version does have an inconsistency between the text
and the schema for the name of the resource property. My recommendation
is to use baseN:Topic for the name of the resource property as that is
the one used in the schema.

The most recent version of the WS-BaseN spec has renamed this property
to 'TopicExpression' and changed the value of minOccurs to '0'.

An example request (version June 2004) looks like:
<s:Body>
  <rp:GetResourceProperty>
    baseN:Topic
  </rp:GetResourceProperty>
</s:Body>

The corresponding response for a resource supporting all of the topics
in the 2 TopicSpaces you provided might look like:
<s:Body>
  <rp:GetResourcePropertyResponse>
    <baseN:Topic
Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/2004/06/TopicExpression/Simple";>
      ts1:t1
    </baseN:Topic>
    <baseN:Topic
Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/2004/06/TopicExpression/Simple";>
      ts2:t2
    </baseN:Topic>
    <baseN:Topic
Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/2004/06/TopicExpression/Simple";>
      ts2:t22
    </baseN:Topic>
  </rp:GetResourcePropertyResponse>
</s:Body>

As you can see I have listed all of the topics individually using either
the Simple or Concrete topic expression dialects. I recommend this
approach for the Topic resource property, rather than using Full topic
expression, for the best chance at interoperability and for providing
the most information to an interested client.

Bryan