wsn message

Subject: TopicPath and TopicExpression

I found some typos regarding TopicExpression in the current WSN draft.
(wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.3-draft-01e.doc)
Line 475:
"TopicPathExpression" --> "TopicExpression"
Line 558, 692:
"TopicPath Dialect not understood" --> "TopicExpression Dialect not
understood"

I don't understand how to use the term "TopicPath" and the term
"TopicExpression".
It seems to me a little bit confusing that we have 2 ways to describe one
concept.
I think we should use "TopicExpression" instead of "TopicPath" or
"TopicPathExpression"
whenever we describe the expression which specifies a topic.
In wsdl,
"TopicExpressionDialectUnknownFault" and
"TopicExpressionDialectUnknownFaultType"
seems to me more appropriate than "TopicPathDialectUnknownFault" and
"TopicPathDialectUnknownFaultType".

Regards,

Hideharu Kato
2nd Research Dept.
Hitachi,Ltd.,Systems Development Laboratory
E-mail : hideharu@sdl.hitachi.co.jp
Tel : +81-44-959-0248
Fax : +81-44-959-0853