wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Proposed Issue Text: Should UseNotify be a policy utterance?

Folks,

This might be OK, but only if there was ALWAYS a clear default
behavior. In other words, UseNotify is the default unless something
else is put in an optional policy element. I believe we want to enable
interoperability without requiring a profile to be developed.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE