wsn message

Subject: AI fulfillment (Matt Roberts)

Peter/William,

I picked up an action item on the last conf call (9 May) to investigate the
validity of the fifth point raised in my previous note (referenced below).

I belive that the last sentence in the paragraph "currently the
BrokeredNotification wsdl does not import the WS-Resource WSDL yet refers
to messages in it" is incorrect but the rest of the paragraph remains
valid.

Matt Roberts
IBM Hursley Park, UK

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/email/archives/200505/msg00000.html