wsn message

Subject: Two possible new issues

1. The WS-Notification specifications contain references to the "WS-Resource Access Pattern".
It is my understanding that [WS-Resource] is likely to remove the use of this term, so will we need to adjust these sentences.

2. The BrokeredNotification specification includes its own definitions of TopicNotSupportedFaultType & InvalidTopicExpressionFaultType even though these are also defined in BaseNotification. It would seem that BrokeredNotification should use the definitions from BaseNotification