Subject: New Issue: Reference to WS-AtomicTransaction references in WSRP

I noticed that WSRP [1], section 7 refers to the WS-AtomicTransaction
specification. There is another TC in OASIS -- WS-CAF [2] that is
chartered to deal with transactions in the WS world. I would like to
raise an issue regarding this and suggest that the reference to
WS-AtomicTransaction be replaced with WS-TXM [3].

Thx!

-Anish
--

[1]