Subject: RE: [wsrf] Issue WSRF9

yes, that may be true in some cases, but if the display knew it was maxOccurs>1, the GUI widget might be different (eg table vs single widget)

sgg

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++

"Murray, Bryan P." <bryan.murray@hp.com>

06/22/2004 02:24 PM

        To:        Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
        cc:        <wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>

I think in many cases, a "display the properties and values" application can display a set of properties without knowing the cardinality.

Bryan