Subject: comments in WSRF-SG

The following are slight inconsistencies in the WSRF-SG draft that I noticed a while back and didn't want to lose:

Line 150:
"Let us now modify the example to one where the services invoked can only be of one of two different types: "
The example does not allow "only" one of two different types since the first rule allows any type.

Line 241:
In the figure, the ServiceGroupEntry interface should show an additional ServiceGroupEPR property.

Line 532: Add message exchange

Might be worth commenting that the presence of ReferenceProperties here is for the special case that the member Web service is a WS-Resource (which it need not be, in which case it would not have RefProps)

Line 525: Add message

There ought to be a wsa:ReplyTo since this is a request message that anticipates an AddResponse.

One final observation:
Line 496:

"UnsupportedMemberInterfaceFault:

The type of the member service referred to by the MemberEPR argument is not conformant with the MembershipContentRule"

In order to determined the type of the member from the MemberEPR, I believe we will need a resolution to issue Issue WSRF46: Finding WSDL given an EPR

Regards,
Ian Robinson