Subject: IRC for the F2F

We can try the same thing for WSRF.
server:  irc.freenode.org
channel: #wsrf

We may or may not find this useful but we can certainly try it out.

Ian
----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 24/07/2004 20:58 -----
"Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>

12/07/2004 18:51

        To:        <wsn@lists.oasis-open.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [wsn] IRC for the F2F

As discussed on today's call, it's been suggested that we utilize an IRC
channel for the face-to-face in a few weeks.  This would allow several
benefits; 1) folks who want to call in can let the attendees know
they're ready, 2) minutes could be taken in the IRC window, allowing
remote attendees to leave themselves logged in to the channel and see
the progress when they wake up, and 3) if there are problem with the
phone IRC is a nice fallback for questions, etc.

We can use the freenode IRC server, as follows:

server:  irc.freenode.org
channel: #wsn

I'll likely be connecting to the channel the night before.

Thanks,
--Glen