Subject: RE: [wsrf] Issue 30 resolution text question

I agree we should have mechanical mappings, but I propose we use the recipe
already described in section 3.3.2 of WS-Addressing, namely

[target namespace]/[port type name]/[input|output name]

Of course, we are using the namespace and portType name to indicate the
base portType, and not whatever is derived from it by aggregation.

So Latha would use:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-04.wsdl/
ImmediateResourceTermination/DestroyRequest

for the input to the destroy operation.

The relationship of the message name attribute to the operation is a
separate issue, I think, though a  convention for this is useful. However,
the specs already seem to use Request and Response suffixes, yes?

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639