Subject: WSRF-RL doc, WSDL and XSD files for review

Hi Latha,

I replied to your issue 30 proposal via the list, so we'll see what settles
out of that. I also put comments in the doc, and adopted Tom Maguire's
prposal for the document identifier and page footer: it's now defined via
the File>propoerties>title setting.   Also, the alphabetic suffix should be
".a" and not "-a" according to Ian's note.  The document's filename is
changed accordingly. New doc is attached.

Also, the .wsdl has targetNamespace="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-02.wsdl
    (draft should be "04") .
 How did you create the wsdl?

(See attached file: wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1 2-draft-04.a.doc)

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639

             "Latha
             Srinivasan"
             <Latha.Srinivasan                                          To
             @hp.com>                  "'Murray, Bryan P.'"
                                       <bryan.murray@hp.com>, Tim
             09/11/2004 19:43          Banks/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                        cc

             Latha.Srinivasan          WSRF-RL doc, WSDL and XSD files for
                                       review

Bryan and Tim,

Thanks for reviewing the previous version of this doc and providing
valuable comments.
Bryan -- I've addressed all your comments in addition to making additional
changes suggested by Ian.

Tim -- I've addressed most of your comments, except for the one related to
including the reference to the State Paper. Since the State Paper has been
subsumed by the WS-Resource doc, I decided to remove all references to the
State Paper.

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions you may have. In particular,
I'm looking for feedback on the resolution to Issue 30.

Thanks,
Latha
 [attachment "wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1 2-draft-04-a.doc" deleted by Tim
Banks/UK/IBM] [attachment "wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-04.wsdl"
deleted by Tim Banks/UK/IBM] [attachment
"wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-04.xsd" deleted by Tim Banks/UK/IBM]

wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1 2-draft-04.a.doc