Subject: ws-resourceProperties-1.2.draft.05.c

Folks:
[1] contains a new version of WSRF-RP spec.  The version numbering is back on the draft.05 mechanism, and "reverts" from the 06 I posted earlier. This draft reflects the work of Jem to confirm WSRF15. WSRF16, WSRF21, fix up some small typos, and my work to verify typos fixes are correct and reversion to 05.c.

It is on this basis that I will begin the work to address the issues we closed at the Oct F2F.

Bryan: Please mark issues WSRF15, WSRF16 and WSRF21 as closed.

sgg

[1]http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/10205/wsrf-WS-ResourceProperties-1.2-draft-05.c.doc
++++++++
Steve Graham