Subject: Re: [wsrf] [WSRF Issue 81] clarification

Sorry, this is my own opinion, (sometimes design is like art, in that it
allows different interpretations).

My understanding it that include brings the "externally defined stuff"
into the target namespace, so you have two places where this "external
stuff" is
"held".  (the original file and the target namespace).  It ust seems
easier to me,  to put any external
stuff (i.e. non inline definitions) into a file with a namespace, and
use xsd:import whenever that stuff is needed in another
xml document (like a wsdl definition types section).

Could you give me any examples of how "xsd:import" aids maintenance over
time of a set of xml documents?

Tom Rutt