Subject: Additional minutes from the teleconference on Monday 24th January

Sorry - I missed a couple of sections of the minutes in my previous
attempt.

The revised minutes are here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11188/WSRF%20TC%20%5B24Jan05%5D%20notes%5B2%5D.pdf

and the NEW parts are attached.

 (See attached file: WSRF TC [24Jan05] notes[2].htm)

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639
Title: WSRF TC notes

More notes from the OASIS WSRF TC teleconference
24th January 2005

Progress on interop document - Tim

Some changes have been made to the scenarios document/wsdl/xsd and these have been publicized via the mailing list and are on the web site. The process for updating is for TimB to respond to comments on the mailing list and create a new version. We need to control this process one implementations start to mature. Participants should comment if proposed changes become a problem.

(DaveS) This process was proposed via the email list.

(TimB) The implementers from the discussion on the last conference call or the email list are:

Organisation

Implementation/base

Contact Names

Contact Email

Availability

Fujitsu

Unicore/Apache

Dave Snelling

David.Snelling@uk.fujitsu.com

Possibly end of February

HP

Salvatore Campana

IBM

Websphere

Rick Rineholt

Estimated end of February

Globus

GlobusC/Apache

slang@mcs.anl.gov

Globus

GlobusPython/Apache

krjackson@lbl.gov

Globus

GlobusJava/Apache

gawor@mcs.anl.gov

University of Virginia

WSRF.net

Glen Wasson

gsw2c@cs.virginia.edu

(TimB)Any news from CA?

(Igor) Yes, we should be able to do it.

(TimB) There is also a possibility of participation by a UK e-Science group.

XTech Conference

See: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/email/archives/200501/msg00039.html

Requesting presenters at the conference on 24 May, Amsterdam

(DaveS) People should follow up by the next meeting with Dave if there is any interest.

Action: (DaveS) reply to the invitation

Summary of actions

(DaveS) Reply to the XTech conference invitation