Subject: RE: [wsrf] Additional minutes from the teleconference on Monday 24th January

Tim,

The minutes indicate issue 89 should be moved to open. The actual issue
number is 90, which was a new issue added just before the meeting and
not published in a previous version of the issues list.

The new issues list has been posted reflecting this update.

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Banks [mailto:tim_banks@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 8:53 AM
To: wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrf] Additional minutes from the teleconference on Monday
24th January

Sorry - I missed a couple of sections of the minutes in my previous
attempt.

The revised minutes are here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11188/WSRF%20TC%20%5B2
4Jan05%5D%20notes%5B2%5D.pdf

and the NEW parts are attached.

 (See attached file: WSRF TC [24Jan05] notes[2].htm)

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639