Subject: Issues to be closed

Bryan and all,
Our process requires that a reviewer other than a spec editor is required
to confirm that resolved issues can be closed. The list of issues (by spec)
that should have been resolved in the 2005/03 working drafts (soon to be
referenced from the TC home page) are listed at the bottom of this note.

Having reviewed the RP, RL, SG and BF specs, I confirm that the following
issues, currently in status "resolved", can be closed:
Issues: 25, 51, 55, 68, 72, 79, 83, 95, 84

In addition, the following issues can be closed once the WS-Resource spec
is validated by someone in the TC (I can't do that because I was the editor
who applied the resolutions ot this document):
Issues: 50, 62, 76, 77, 81, 86,  93, 96

Could I ask for a volunteer to confirm that these are addressed in the
WS-Resource spec?

Issue 63 needs to remain in the "resolved" state pending some further work
in the SG schema. Tom, please could take a look at this?

Full list of issues by spec, addressed in 2005/03 drafts:

WS-Resource
Issues: 50, 62, 76, 77, 81, 86,  93, 96

WS-ResourceProperties
Issues: 25, 51, 55, 62, 63, 68, 72, 79, 81, 83, 86, 93, 95, 96

WS-ResourceLifetime
Issues: 19, 62, 63, 81, 84, 85, 86, 93, 96

WS-BaseFaults
Issues: 62, 81, 90, 96

WS-ServiceGroup
Issues: 62, 63, 84, 81, 86, 93, 96

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com