Subject: Re: [wsrf] Issues to be closed

My AI from the 4/18 telecon to verify resolution of issues in WS-Resource.
found a couple of small problems (detailed below),

WSRF-50:
   Section 4 (line 338-348)         ok
   xsd in appendix B (line 463-469) ok
   wsdl appendix C (line 562-564)   wsdl:part is incomplete
   xsd (file)                       ok
   wsdl (file)                      ok

WSRF-62
   Appendix C WSDL (line 473-474)   ok but missing reference to WS-I BP 1.1

WSRF-76
   Section 3.1 (line 174)           ok

WSRF-77
   Delete section 3.3 (Binding Element)   ok

WSRF-81
   Appendix C wsdl (line 549-556)   ok
   wsdl (file)                      ok

WSRF-86
   It is unclear what the exact resolution to this issue is.
   The proposed recommendation suggests the addition of a
   bullet to section 2.3. However, it appears that section 4
   was added instead and captures the same semantic meaning.

   so the intent of WSRF-86 is covered    ok

WSRF-93
   fault section added (line 338-348)     ok

WSRF-96
   Appendix B (line 387-389)        ok
   Appendix C (line 473-476)        ok

Tom

Ian Robinson <ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com> wrote on 04/05/2005 10:32:00 AM:

> Bryan and all,
> Our process requires that a reviewer other than a spec editor is required
> to confirm that resolved issues can be closed. The list of issues (by
spec)
> that should have been resolved in the 2005/03 working drafts (soon to be
> referenced from the TC home page) are listed at the bottom of this note.
>
> Having reviewed the RP, RL, SG and BF specs, I confirm that the following
> issues, currently in status "resolved", can be closed:
> Issues: 25, 51, 55, 68, 72, 79, 83, 95, 84
>
> In addition, the following issues can be closed once the WS-Resource spec
> is validated by someone in the TC (I can't do that because I was the
editor
> who applied the resolutions ot this document):
> Issues: 50, 62, 76, 77, 81, 86,  93, 96
>
> Could I ask for a volunteer to confirm that these are addressed in the
> WS-Resource spec?
>
> Issue 63 needs to remain in the "resolved" state pending some further
work
> in the SG schema. Tom, please could take a look at this?
>

> Full list of issues by spec, addressed in 2005/03 drafts:
>
> WS-Resource
> Issues: 50, 62, 76, 77, 81, 86,  93, 96
>
> WS-ResourceProperties
> Issues: 25, 51, 55, 62, 63, 68, 72, 79, 81, 83, 86, 93, 95, 96
>
> WS-ResourceLifetime
> Issues: 19, 62, 63, 81, 84, 85, 86, 93, 96
>
> WS-BaseFaults
> Issues: 62, 81, 90, 96
>
> WS-ServiceGroup
> Issues: 62, 63, 84, 81, 86, 93, 96
>
> Regards,
> Ian Robinson
> STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
> IBM Hursley Lab, UK
> ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601