Subject: Issue: www.producer.org

Darn. We use this in SG too, for example:
    <s11:Body>
        <wsrf-sg:Add>
          <wsrf-sg:MemberEPR>
             <wsa:Address>
                http://www.producer.org/ProducerEndpoint
             </wsa:Address>
             <wsa:ReferenceParameters>
               <npex:ResourceDisambiguator>
                   uuid:84decd55-7d3f-65ad-ac44-675d9fce5d22
               </npex:ResourceDisambiguator>
             </wsa:ReferenceParamenters>
          </wsrf-sg:MemberEPR>

Peter tells me that "www.example.org" has been reserved as a safe address
that we could use instead. I proposed we make this a "non-substantive"
change to SG.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 18/10/2005 16:16 -----

             Peter
             Niblett/UK/IBM@IB
             MGB                                                        To
                                       wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
             14/10/2005 22:30                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsn] www.producer.org

The non-normative examples in both Base and Brokered Notification use
supposedly fictional endpoints that start www.producer.org.

This address appears to have been registered by an online gaming site
(maybe this explains some of our Public Review feedback).

I'm inclined to think that it is inappropriate for us to use this in our
examples. Is anyone aware of a safe address that we could use instead?