Subject: Re: [wsrf] Comment on Primer / Issue WSRF 156

Kirk,

I think the Primer's statements are not inconsistent  with the definitions
in  WS Resource.  It's necessary to have a logical entity (resource) which
is part of a service implementation, and which can be identified within it,
and whose state can be projected into XML and accessed via a Web service.
However,  that resource may *represent* anything one wants it to.  The
primer says that WS Resources can *represent* anything one requires them
to, and demonstrates two examples - one logical, (shopping cart) and one
with a close relationship to physical (printer, ink & paper) resources.

Regards, Tim Banks.