Subject: Fw: [wsrf] WSRF TC Ballot for committee specs opend

Mary/Jamie,
Thank you for starting this ballot.

Yesterday Mary proposed deferring this ballot until Jan 2nd and I agreed
that it would be helpful to the TC members to have until 9th Jan to vote.
Could I ask that you or Jamie extend the closing date of this ballot from
Jan 2nd until Jan 9th in order to ensure we give the TC members ample time
to register their votes.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
WSRF TC co-chair
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 21/12/2005 09:43 -----

             James Bryce Clark
             <jamie.clark@oasi
             s-open.org>                                                To
                                       wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
             21/12/2005 02:59                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrf] WSRF TC Ballot for committee
                                       specs opend

     A ballot has been opened for the TC to vote on the below proposed
Committee Specifications.
     The ballot can be viewed at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/ballot.php?id=913.
     Persons who are recorded as voting members of the TC on its roster
will also directly receive separate notification and reminder messages.
     Cordially JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org