Subject: [Fwd: Re: [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML 2003]

Here is the info on the xml 2003 demo opportunity from OASIS.

Jacques and Bob, can you work on this abstract?

Tom Rutt
WSRM Chair

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Tom,
Here is the latest info I sent to interested TCs (below). Please feel free
to contact me with further questions or concerns.
Regards,
Dee

**INTEROP DEMO SCENARIO ABSTRACT DUE 29 SEPTEMBER**

As an OASIS technical committee, you have been invited to hold an
interoperability demo at XML 2003, http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/,
featuring your TC standard or spec.

We will be holding the demos in the theater area on the exhibit floor of
the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The theater will also be used for many
of the product presentations. The interoperability demos will be slotted in
between product presentations during the show exhibit hours (Tuesday
12:30 - 7:00pm, Wednesday 12:30 - 7:00pm, Thursday 10:30 - 2:30pm). The
demos
will be clearly marked in the schedule. There will be a space behind the
theater for set-up and prep prior to your demo.

The theater setup includes a drape around a front head table, podium,
and theater seating for 75. A LCD projector, internet connectivity, screen
and sound system will also be available. We are estimating approximately 500
USD per vendor for miscellaneous expenses.

We need an abstract by 29 September with a description of the demo and a
list of vendors (we are requesting at LEAST three vendors participate)
with contact information for all participants.