Subject: Re: [wsrm] Rel49 Features & Properties proposal.

Chris,

Thanks for listing out the issues involved. That is helpful.
My answers inlined below.

-Anish
--

chris.hipson@bt.com wrote:
> Rel49 Features & Properties proposal.
>
> As I see it there are 3 questions here.
>
> 1) Do we use Features & Properties or something else?

Given that there is nothing else on the table, I would say F&P.
The higher order bit, IMHO, is to have something that is usable in WSDL
1.1 for wsrm.

> 2) Should it's use be limited to WSDL1.1 RM spec with a statement that
> we will migrate to whatever the industry standard becomes?

Given that wsrm deals only with wsdl 1.1, it is meant to be used with 1.1.
The intention in making is proposal is certainly to limit this to 1.1.
But, I am not sure if there is an value in making a stmt that 'we will
migrate to whatever the industry std. becomes'. That would be for the
next version of the spec to decide. In the same sense, that we do not
make any stmt about WSDL 2.0 (AFAIK) in wsrm.

> 3) Should we use the Oracle namespace of an RM one?

In the new updated proposal that I sent, only RM namespace is used.
I would be happy with either one.

> Anish / Tom - are there any issues with us 'borrowing' something from
> WSDL 2.0?

I am not aware of any issues that would affect us, in this particular case.