Subject: Re: [wsrm] Slides for OASIS submission release candidate

background slide states:
•Guaranteed delivery
–Transfer responsibility is unambiguous from sending RMP to receiving RMP

grammar is questionable:

Change to "Tranfer of responsibility"

on use case comparison it states:

WS-RM does not support polling and support for Request-Response is we
believe to be underspecified

grammar again:

change to somthing like:

and support for WSDL request-response operations is not clearly defined

Tom Rutt