Subject: Re: [wsrm] Duplicate message responses [was Re: [wsrm] aboutRequest-Response MEP]

Sunil,

If you believe it is impractical for receiver RMPs to cache consumer
payloads until their associated incoming messages have expired, why do you
believe it practical for sending RMPs to cache producer payloads (up to)
the same amount of time?  The sending RMP may learn before the expiration
time that it can clear a specific message from its cache but that is all
that changes from one side to the other.

I do not believe it is practical to use a "reliable delivery" protocol that
gives up on returning payloads after the first attempt.  I seem to remember
we wanted to operate at least somewhat correctly across firewalls.

thanx,
	doug