Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Interface discussions Thursday/Saturday

Folks,
    There will be follow on discussions occuring Thursday and Saturday
trying to pull together our draft/presentations for next weeks F2F.
Please join in these discussions as you can:
 Call in numbers are the same as for Thursday morning concall:
      877.302.8255
      ID: 8814427

The conference calls will occur:
     Thursday 10-11 am PDT
     Thursday 3-5 pm PDT
     Saturday 9-12 am PDT (Note: As IBM folks will be in CA for this
meeting -- I will terminate this conference call if there are no
attendees by 9:15).
     -Mike-