Subject: Re: [wsrp] Issue #28: Replace EventDescription.requiresSecureDistribution?

There are a few of reasons why adding such pseudo security policies
would be difficult to build and manage.

a. Ideally we should let intermediaries and stacks provide security
declaratively. Hopefully, stacks/intermediaries will provide message
transformation/enrichment for security based on policies declared at the
web services level.

b. We need to let WSRP Producer/Consumer implementations take advantage
of security plumbing provided by stacks without significant rework.

c. In a complex production environment, there may be several web
services, some of which talking WSRP. It would be easy for folks/tools
monitoring/auditing the traffic if we don't add pseudo-policies that
folks outside WSRP cannot understand/enforce.