wss-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: rerlands@ece.eng.wayne.edu

Hi

I am Robert Erlandson, Prof of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Wayne State University and Director of the Enabling Technologies Laboratory.

I just found out about this organization.  I am pulling together material on Web accessibility.  I have a grant from the National Science Foundation to develop educational material for undergraduates dealing with accessibility and universal design issues.

Is there a TC dealing with accessibility?
Are there develope accessibility guidelines that OASIS has developed thatr might differ from the W3C-WAI guidelines?

How does OASIS relate to Section 508 and other international laws regarding accessibility?

I would appreciate any information you might be able to provide.