wss-comment message

Subject: Re: [wss-comment] Public Comment

Hello Robert, this e-mail list is really just made up of folks working on one of the many specs at OASIS, namely the Web Services Security specification.. I have forwarded your request to the management staff at OASIS. I am sure they will get back to you with answers to your questions.

Cheers
Kelvin

Kelvin R. Lawrence
Co-chair, OASIS WSS Technical Committee