wss message

Subject: [wss] Recent submission e-mails

Just a quick posting to thank those of you that recently posted information about additional specs/documents you plan to contribute to the TC. What we will do at the F2F meeting next week is set aside part of the agenda to officially accept any documents that are being submitted to the TC and I am sure some discussion will follow. I suggest all TC members may want to review the materials that we have been informed are being submitted. As a small point of order, under the OASIS rules, we should not start to discuss or debate these documents here until the meeting as we don't officially exist until we have had our first meeting.

Chris and I hope to post the agenda real soon now.

Looking forward to a good meeting next week
regards

Kelvin
(co-chair)