wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] WSS Deliverables

We would have to have the agreement of the authors of the WS-Security
Application Note to accept

(1) Agree
(2) If we are not creating a reference implementation we should not mandate
Conformance Profiles
(3) Should leave Interoperability to WS-I, not spend resources in WSS

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.689.7866