wss message

Subject: Issue: 8.3 Signature transform

Issue from the f2f:

The signature transform in section 8.3 seems underspecified. In
particular, 'echo' isn't particularly meaningful when
transforming node sets. I am going to propose some alternate
text early this week; probably along the lines of the XML
decryption transform. However, an obvious headache will
be the fact that SecurityTokenReference may resolve to an
XML or binary token, and we can't embed binary data in the
transformed node set. My current thought is to represent
binary tokens with BinarySecurityToken, with some caveats on
ValueType and the base 64 encoding used. However, any other
suggestions/input (preferably on Monday) would be welcome.

Merlin

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for
direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for Content
Security threats, including computer viruses.
http://www.baltimore.com