wss message

Subject: interop scenario 1:3 -> timestamp

Interop 1, scenario 3 has a wsu:Timestamp outside the wsse:Security
header (interop doc, line 508).

The spec defines a Timestamp as child of Security (1.0 spec, line
1297), but the Timestamp in the above interop scenario is outside
the Security element.

Though the interop processing rules (line 483) say the Timestamp
element must be ignored.

This makes me wonder why the Timestamp is in the interop scenario: Was
the intention that the timestamp should be in the Security header and
not in the Soap header?  (It's a bit confusing if the interop "reaches
out" of the Security header like this.)