wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] interop scenario 1:3 -> timestamp

As far as I can remember, this is an out and out bug. I agree that it is wrong and should be in the security header. I am surprised nobody caught it before. As I recall, I was trying to stimulate discussion by proposing that we ignore the timestamp. (There had been extensive discussion about the semantics of timestamps, especially the expires attribute.)

I am still waiting for OASIS to set up the mailing lists for the interop, so we can discuss issues like this. Once we agree on some scenarios, I will produce a new docuemtn for this event.

Hal