Subject: Wording in Appendix A.3

Hi,

"XACML specifies the following functions. If an argument of one of these
functions were to evaluate to "Indeterminate", then the function SHALL
be set to "Indeterminate"."

I don't like this wording: Why the subjunctive "were to evaluate"
instead of a simple "evaluates"? And how can a function be "set to
"Indeterminate""? Shouldn't it just _evaluate_ to "Indeterminate"?

My suggestion: "XACML specifies the following functions. If an argument
of one of these functions evaluates to "Indeterminate", then the
function SHALL evaluate to "Indeterminate"."

Roland