Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Conformance Tests for V2

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Engovatov [mailto:dengovatov@bea.com]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 7:52 PM
To: diego gonzalez; Kuketayev, Argyn (Contractor);
xacml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Seth Proctor

That makes me wonder:

There is no official Xpath 2.0 spec.  I just got back from the last call
meeting for W3C XQuery/Xpath2.0 working group - we are still a year away
from final recommendation in the best case.

It seems premature for that reason to include anything from Xpath 2.0
even as the core spec is fairly stable - it is not a referable standard
yet.

Daniel;