Subject: Multiple Subjects in a single request

Hi all
I have read the XACML spec 1.0. It mentions very briefly that:

Access-control policies often place requirements on the actions of more
than one subject. For instance, the policy governing the execution of a
high-value financial transaction may require the approval of more than one
individual, acting in different capacities. Therefore, XACML recognizes
that there may be more than one subject relevant to a decision request. An
attribute called “subject-category” is used to differentiate between
subjects acting in different capacities. Some standard values for this
attribute are specified, and users may define additional ones.

I could not find any additional info about subject-category attributes in
the spec. where can I geta detailed description?

How can I get more information about how to define policies with subject
categories and multiple subjects? Does anyone has an example? Also, a
sample access request generated for multiple subjects would be very
beneficial to take a look at

Thanks a lot
Any help is appreciated
...Mine