Subject: Slides

All,

Please find attached my slides from yesterday.

(See attached file: xacml-reuters.ppt)

Simon: grateful if you do NOT post these on the public Web
site at this time.  I need to get clearance from Reuters Legal
first.

Regards,
/Dave.

Dr David J. Parrott, Chartered Engineer. Chief Technology Office
     Reuters Limited, 85 Fleet Street, London EC4P 4AJ, UK.
   Direct Line: +44 (0)20 7542 9830, Fax: +44 (0)20 7542 8314
       Email: David.Parrott@reuters.com, dparrott@acm.org

the views of Reuters Ltd.

xacml-reuters.ppt