Subject: RE: [xacml] [f2f] facility findings

Title: RE: [xacml] [f2f] facility findings

Hi,

I'm personally fine with either choice.  However, according to these two investigations, Bill's proposal sounds potentially cheaper and easier.  I agree that booking 5 rooms shouldn't be difficult (although we'd better confirm this before Bill finds himself on the hook for the cost!).  As for lunches, if someone or a few people want to pick this up, that would be great.  But I see no problem with "no-host" at the lobby or a nearby restaurant.

This all sounds very promising.  Can we get some feedback from others regarding this date at the LAX Hilton?  Will a substantial number of people be able to make this meeting?

Carlisle.