Subject: [xacml] XACML Committee Specification...

Title: XACML Committee Specification...

Hi all,

Here is our XACML "Committee Specification 1.0 (Revision 1), 12 December 2002".

Please respond right away if you see something that I was supposed to edit today and missed.  Otherwise, Michiharu please post this on our Web site by tomorrow (Friday, Dec. 13).

Thanks to everyone who helped get this to completion (and especially to Anne for her careful and detailed record-keeping over the last few weeks)!

Carlisle.