Subject: [xacml] IMPORTANT: QUORUM REQUIRED for February 6 call...

Title: IMPORTANT: QUORUM REQUIRED for February 6 call...

Hi all,

We did it!!!

As you may have seen from Karl Best's recent note, XACML 1.0 received (more than) the required number of "Yes" votes from the OASIS membership to be approved as an OASIS Standard!  Many thanks to everyone who contributed in any way to making this happen -- we should all be very pleased with this result!

However, there were also two negative votes to which we must produce an official TC response.  I would really like to wrap this up on this Thursday's concall, so we need quorum.  Please attend the call on Feb. 6th at 10:00 a.m. EST.

Note:  if we decide to move ahead with XACML 1.0 as an OASIS Standard, we should also decide on the concall which of the errata comments, if any, can be incorporated into the spec prior to publication.  Typos can probably be accommodated; anything that changes syntax or semantics cannot.

Talk with you on Thursday!

Carlisle.