Subject: RE: [xacml] Proposed agenda - April 15 TC meeting

I agree with Daniel.

Best,
Michiharu

             "Daniel
             Engovatov"
             <dengovatov@bea.c                                          To
             om>                       "Bill Parducci"
                                       <bill.parducci@overxeer.com>,
             2004/04/15 10:00          "xacml"
                                       <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [xacml] Proposed agenda - April
                                       15 TC meeting

2. Hierarchical resources - accept Anne's proposal?
    http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200404/msg00119.html

I am not sure we can vote on a proposal with fairly important
consequences that was submitted just today.

I would think that it would warrant an extensive F2F discussion.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/members/leave_workgroup.php
.