Subject: RE: [xacml] Six issues

>all of this is why i keep coming back to regex match for all of this.
It is the only way we are going to be able to solve these kinds of
issues unambiguously and does so using the exact same mechanics for all
locator types.

Amen.  This is why I will be very uncomfortable voting for this new
machinery when we have no practical experience or available
demonstration that it does actually work in any form or shape.  There is
a definite need for this functionality, but I am not sure that a policy
language standard is the right place to solve it.
Daniel;