Subject: new XACML References 1.56 available

Colleagues,

I have updated the list of papers and products related to XACML.  It is
available at http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacmlRefs.html .  It
includes numerous new papers and some new deployments, primarily in
government projects.

One thing I noticed in my web search was more and more references to
XACML as the accepted standard for access control.  Since I include only
papers and articles that contain substantial information about XACML and
its use, I don't include these, but here is an example from the Call For
Papers to the 2005 ACM Workshop on Secure Web Services (SWS) at
http://ra.crema.unimi.it/sws05/

"Basic security protocols for Web Services, such as XML Security, the
WS-* series of proposals, SAML, and XACML are the basic set of building
blocks enabling Web Services and the nodes of GRID architectures to
interoperate securely. While these building blocks are now firmly in
place, a number of challenges are still to be met for Web services and
GRID nodes to be fully secured and trusted, ..."

Congratulations!