Subject: Re: [xacml] Attribute categories.

All,

I just noticed that, if I understand this correctly, it not possible to
write a disjunction in the target with the new attribute categories
schema. In XACML 2.0 you can write:

<Target>
  <Subjects>
    <Subject>
       <SubjectMatch MatchId="...equals">
         <SubjectAttributeDesignator>
              ...A...
       </SubjectMatch>
    </Subject>
    <Subject>
       <SubjectMatch MatchId="...equals">
         <SubjectAttributeDesignator>
              ...B...
       </SubjectMatch>
    </Subject>
  </Subjects>
</Target>

and a request with either subject A or B would match.

In the new attribute categories schema the Match appears directly below
Target:

<Target>
  <Match MatchId="...equals">
    <AttributeDesignator Category="Subject">
       ...A...
  </Match>
</Target>

so it is no longer possible to write a disjunction. Did I understand it
correctly?