Subject: XACML InterOp Promotion

Dear InterOp Participants,

Jane and I have been talking about promotion at RSA. As you all know, RSA is a *huge* event. Jane has some very good ideas to drive traffic to our booth but I truly need a marketing contact for each participant as soon as possible. It would behoove your company/organization to take full advantage of the great work that each of you are doing.

Please send me your primary marketing contact, so we can set up a call with just the sales/marketing folks as soon as possible.

Best,

Dee