Subject: Groups - xacml-3.0-administration-v1-wd-21.zip uploaded

Updates the access-permitted function to the new core schema. I also added
a requirement that the PDP detects loops in use of this function.

Adds a normative note which says that the PDP may implement a revocation
model. Suggest three simple revocation models, but do not require any
particular model.

Added a normative statement which says that for security reasons a PDP may
refuse to load a policy with an unknown obligation type.

Added a conformance section which says that there are two pieces of
functionality: reduction and the "access-permitted" function. Both are
optional. (Since they are independent.)

Some minor improvements in the text.

With this update, I am not aware of any open issues to this profile, so it
is pretty much complete.

 -- Erik Rissanen

The document named xacml-3.0-administration-v1-wd-21.zip has been submitted
by Erik Rissanen to the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language
(XACML) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=27315