Subject: Re: [xacml] Does the XACML 2.0 and 3.0 Subject have some inconsistenciesin Core and Multi Profile?

Hi Rich,

I think your analysis is correct.

Regarding grouping different subject categories so you don't get
multiple answers, I think this could be covered by the boxcarring which
Hal proposed earlier. We decided to put boxcarring into the multiple
resource profile, but I don't recall anymore who has an action to make a
schema proposal. It might be me.

Best regards,
Erik